Workplace safety and employee health constitute a fundamental commitment in every community and country in which we operate.
For this reason, we take a comprehensive approach:
- adopting common and standard procedures to identify and assess risk
- striving for high safety and ergonomics standards in the design of systems and machinery
- promoting safe behaviors through training and awareness campaigns
- ensuring a healthy work environment also through monitoring and set up of activities regarding, among others, ergonomic workplace and workplace conditions, including: microclimate (indoor air speed, temperature and humidity); illumination; air quality; noise level; electromagnetic fields; exposure to biological risks and optical radiation(1)
- encouraging healthy lifestyles also through screening and vaccination, nutrition education initiatives, promotion of physical exercise and smoking cessation programs;
- applying Health and Safety Guidelines that establish FCA’s policies in every business area.
(1) According to the relevant applicable law, if any.