Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, Fiat S.p.A., in his capacity as data controller, inform every data subject who spontaneously provides his or her own personal data that:
• all the data that are voluntarily provided by the data subject will be processed exclusively to provide the corporate financial statements and related documentation delivery service (hereinafter “Service”);
• these data will be processed and kept under conditions of maximum confidentiality, care, and diligence in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in accordance with the procedures illustrated as follows.
1. COLLECTION AND NATURE OF THE DATA
The data will be collected through compilation by the data subjects of the form set out.
Only common data will be collected and processed within the limits that are strictly related to the obligations, duties, and purposes illustrated in Section 2 hereunder.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data are processed exclusively for the purpose of the Service.
3. OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
Provision of personal data by the data subject, and consent to the processing of these data are optional. However, if authorization is not granted for processing of the personal data, we will be unable to carry out the Service.
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OR DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data may be communicated and processed by Fiat Group companies based inside or outside Italy, to data processors or persons in charge of the processing designated by our company or Fiat Group companies or to third parties that, in Italy or outside Italy, provide specific services or perform activities that are connected, instrumental, or in support of the procedures and purposes for which you provided your data.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE PROCEDURES
The data shall be processed in compliance with Article 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. The data shall always be processed according to logics that are strictly related to the indicated purposes and according to procedures that guarantee the security and privacy of those data, through the adoption of adequate measures to prevent their alteration, deletion, destruction, or unauthorized access, or processing that is unauthorized or inconsistent with the purposes of the data collection.
6. DATA CONTROLLERS
Fiat S.p.A., with registered office in Turin, Via Nizza 250 is the data controller of your personal data.
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Finally, we confirm that you can exercise your rights at any time vis-à-vis the data controllers according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The requests made pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 may be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org